Solidarity with Palestine
TITiPI has been and continues to be in solidarity with the people of Palestine.
We urge you to join demonstrations, to speak up against this violence and to counter settler colonial, imperialist, genocidal and apartheid narratives. To read and share resources on Palestine people's struggle. To extend the boycott of products, technologies (including Google, Amazon, HP, Siemens, Booking.com, Airbnb) from Israeli companies or companies backed by them, and to refuse funding from the state of Israel. To block the complicity of the USA, Fortress Europe and many Western countries. To mobilise your networks and uplift Palestinian voices. To give financial support where possible. Solidarity with Palestine is solidarity with all oppressed and dispossessed people.
- Donate to the Emergency Appeal from MAP (Medical Aid for Palestinians)
- Find out what to boycott, divest and/or sanction (BDS)
- Read the statement from the Racism and technology center, Amsterdam on oppressive technologies and European complicity through Frontex
- Read The Palestine Laboratory, about how Israel's military uses the occupied, Palestinian territories as a testing ground for weaponry and surveillance technology
- Read and circulate the reading list collated by The Mosaic Rooms
- Listen to the mixtape brought together by Learning Palestine Group x Radio AlHara (and Varia)
- Demand that Amazon CEO Andy Jassy, Amazon Web Services CEO Adam Selipsky, Google CEO Sundar Pichai, and Google Cloud CEO Thomas Kurian end all ties with Israeli apartheid and cut the Project Nimbus contract
- Read the statement from the American University of Beirut (AUB)
- Find many more calls for action from a growing list of statements in solidarity with Palestinians